Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Monday, September 18, 2006




I'm back. I decided to restart my crappy blog about my awesome life because lots of new shit keeps happening and i have no way of keeping an archive of it and letting everyone know about some great stories and photos.

This is my new camera! its a panasonic DVC30 and it rocks. I also bought a wireless mic set, wide angle lens, and XLR adapter. if you dont know what this stuff is, dont worry, it just looks cool. and when its all screwed onto the camera, it makes it look huge and awesome. Yes, i know it looks kinda ridiculous with a wireless mic, xlr adapter, and shotgun mic, but this stuff can be stripped down and put on with whatever the shoot requires, so its pretty sweet. its also surprisingly lightweight.

Good bye $3,000, hello lots of new video projects!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home