Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Chung (Zak's gf) has recently outfitted our kitchen with about 1,000 mousetraps to catch all the mice that have been feasting in our apartment. we've caught two mice in the last week. You might call it a mouse problem. I call it a mouse "relationship." Problem implies that after catching a few of them, we will no longer have a problem. But let's face it, this is more of a long-term relationship.

this morning at about 6:30 a.m., I found our third caught mouse in the kitchen. Of course, I didn't bother to clean it up -- that's Chung's Department. Instead, I took this nifty photo of it. Mice are so much cuter when their neck is snapped. ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home