Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Friday, October 20, 2006


Such a productive day today:

1- did my stint as Bobby Flay's double. In and out of the food network in about an hour.
2- went home, called people, emailed people, bought my TICKET to australia
3- watched 2 episodes of "weeds" on my non-ipod X5
4- went to the UN to visit a friend of a friend. She is a lawyer and Israeli and working as an intern at the UN for 2 months. Apparently the UN hires 200 interns and doesnt pay them dick. that sucks!
5- back to apartment, submitted an article I wrote about Skype to PC Magazine, RES Magazine, CNET. Heard back immediately from PC Magazine -- may begin doing some freelance tech writing for them.
6- Tutored 2 students.
7- Went to a Hopkins happy hour down at Aspen (22nd/6th) and chatted with some Hopkins friends. go blue jays.
8- back to apartment to argue for several hours with zak about global warming and statistical significance of data.

Whew, i'm pooped.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home