Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

This from my friend Jessica:

listen to this: I met this guy on the train last week, we were sitting across from each other on metro north. There was this coffee cup that kept rolling between our feet, thus began the conversation about how rude and gross people are, and how the MTA is trying to put an end to rolling food and beverage parts on the train. MTA conversations are usually long and fluid, I've taken part in many, but here's the clincher...the point: He all of the sudden says, "what's with the MTA advertisements, like the one with the cobra?" I told him about your blog, which is so fucking hilarious by the way, and he said that he was glad to know that someone else notices these things!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home