Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Friday, October 06, 2006


Nectar (Nathalie's band, top) and Socially Irresponsible (Whitney's band, bottom) played at Parkside Lounge in the Lower East Side. Nathalie was awesome (even with a sore throat!), as usual, along with her brother on guitar and her bassist. But unlike Nathalie, who is used to the dingy stages of bars, Whitney had never performed her songs in front of a live audience. She rocked out with her guitarist and gave a really amazing show. Very impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing her at Sine-E on wednesday when she'll rock out with her socks out along with her entire band. F-yeah!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yes! I made it onto Jeff's blog... now my life is complete.

    Nathalie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home