Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wanna know what it's like not to have heat or hot water for 3 days? It smells and it's damn cold. It smells because you don't shower. It's cold because there is no heat to warm you up. It just sucks, all around. I had to turn on the oven and hover around it for 20 minutes to heat up my face and my blue fingers. I had to wear a sweater to sleep, under a down comforter and a regular blanket. And it's not even that cold outside.

I called up my spanish-speaking super and the first thing I said is: "Benny... I'm cold. What's the deal. " He said "yes, the heater's broken, someone supposed to come today, but no come til tomorrow" I'm like "Benny... I'm freezing my balls off over here. Help me out a little. Get me some heat. " He couldnt do much. He's a good super though.

But it looks like the hot water works now. Way to go benny!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home