Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's 3am and I just finished the last episode of Season 1 of "Lost". I know, i'm a few years behind on TV. I'm catching up. I've been watching TV shows on my iAudio incessantly on the subway and bus. These days I pray the bus gets stuck in traffic just so I can watch another 10 minutes of whatever episode I'm on. I don't mind waiting for the trains just as long as I can watch Hurley and Jack and Kate do their thing on the Island...

I just acquired a whole bunch of new shows:
-Dangermouse Season 1 (an old british cartoon from the 80s)
- Dexter (as the episodes come out each Sunday night)
- House season 1 and 2
- Jericho (first 9 episodes)
- Lost Season 1 and 2
- Weeds season 1 and 2
- 24 season 1
- knight rider season 1 and 2
- Prison break season 1
- Family guy season 4 and 5 (already have DVDs of 1,2 and 3)

To help me watch TV better, I just bought the Cowon A2 player... a media player about the size of my old mp3 player, but with a 4 inch screen and a 10 hour video battery life. This thing is the coolest gadget ever. It has all the features of my iAudio, just made for video. It can even play video out to a TV and get this, it can RECORD video direct to divx. wtf? It's $300. Check it out

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home