Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

craigslist karma

In the 'what are the odds of that??' department:
I posted an ad on craigslist to sell off a lamp I have (as part of my craigslist blitzkrieg to try to sell of about 50 things in in my apartment that have been left over from past roommates or otherwise completely useless). Here is the ad: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/fur/387010073.html

Anyway, the first (only) response I got was from a girl I know who works at the same tutoring company as me (she is a bit higher up on the ladder and actually works at the office). Wow! Talk about odds.

Though this reminds me of 2 years ago when I was moving out of my first apt and into my second (currently I'm at my third), and located a twin size bed on Craigslist. Turned out it was Evan's (a good friend who loves sushi and has a TV show www.weneedgirlfriends.tv).

So the pupil has become the master...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home