Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Friday, September 29, 2006

I just got a whole bunch of awesome toys. Well, awesome for me. I got a 19 inch flat-panel monitor that is really wide and puts my old 15 inch monitor to shame. I also bought a new wireless trackball mouse. Exciting, I know. And finally, I bought a $12 FireWire card. All of this came from newegg.com, a great site. So, what am I going to do with my old monitor and old mouse? I put the monitor on craigslist for 75 bucks in the mouse on eBay with a starting bid of $20. I've already gotten an e-mail from craigslist, and it was faster and cost nothing to post my ad. EBay however charges for so many different options, plus you have to mail the item.

These are some before/after pics:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home