Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Jess invited Felissa and me to a tasting at the food network, of all places. It was an event hosted by Applebee's starring a celebrity chef, Tyler something or other who is on the food network a lot, who was the brains behind a series of new dishes Applebee's is offering. So he demonstrated how to cook a few of them and then we got to eat. I liked the eating part of it. interestingly, the event was held in the main kitchen that is right across the hall from kitchen Stadium, where they film iron Chef America -- and next week I will be playing Bobby Flay. So it was amusing to mention this to several people that Jess works with. the food was actually pretty good-- some pasta, a salad, little burger bytes, and some spicy salty french fries. It was pretty typical Applebee's flavor. The kind of stuff that chain restaurants serve that will give you a heart attack and raise your blood pressure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home