Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Monday, September 25, 2006

this is one of my favorite photos, and I actually took it myself with a 35mm SLR camera back in 2002 in Oklahoma. I had gone to Muskogee for a film festival that my movie was in. After a series of very odd experiences during the two days I was visiting, I was waiting for an airport shuttle to pick me up in front of the house I had been staying in. While I was sitting next to the driveway I heard a loud buzzing sound and much to my surprise it was actually two flies getting it on. What's interesting is that many of the experiences I had during my stay in Oklahoma felt just about as bizarre as sitting in a driveway watching two flies doing it. so I thought this was a fitting conclusion to my trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home