Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

This morning I called Brandon, a good friend of mine from high school who lives in his hometown of Sydney, Australia and is working as a doctor. We were catching up, and he insisted on my visiting him in Australia. So I think my new tentative plans will be to fly to Australia made January, visit Brandon, and work on several environmental pieces for Yahoo news, and then a week and a half later fly out to Hong Kong in early February. Not only will this help break up the travel time a little bit and ease me into the new time zones, but also I can actually be productive during the trip and shoot a whole bunch of pieces. I am getting very excited about the whole travel thing and obviously the prospect of finally seeing Maddy again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home