Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Whattup Sushi lova’s…

I know you’ve been having the craving, the itch, and I’m here to give you your fix. I’m your sushi dealer and I’m hooking you up with enough rolls and sashimi to keep you going ‘til next week. (Ok, well, not exactly me… more like the trained sushi chefs at the restaurant, but whatever. I’m the enabler.)

You can try to say no, but face it, you’re not ready to go cold Ahi tuna and give it up just yet. You want it. Just one more all you can eat meal. You need the sushi fix.

(funny sidenote… I just googled “get your fix” to find some good drug-related language to use in my email and stumbled across this ridiculous site that trumps all humor I might have included in this email. Here’s the quote from the front page: “Are you a Birth Junkie? Do you need a daily fix? If you're like me, you can't seem to get enough of anything related to birth: stories, photos, videos, etc... I've even given birth 10 times myself, not to mention all the births I've attended as a doula.” WTF?? Who, pray tell, is like her?? http://www.birthjunkie.com/ )

Anyway, back to sushi. I think that quote just cut my humor short. I’ve been humor-blocked by birthjunkie. Sorry.

Details:
All you can eat SUSHI ---
WEDNESDAY (11/15 this week) 7:30pm
@ Eastern Sushi (AKA Nihon Sushi) 2nd Ave btw 72/73rd st (West side of street)
$26 (incl tax + tip) and half price drinks/sake.

Come or be eaten at the bar. The dragon roll awaits. And so does that weird lady who runs “birthjunkie.com”. What? I’ll be sporting my custom-designed “All you can eat Sushi, Team USA” shirt.

And finally, a great quote from the song “Germans in Mexico” off the new “Electric 6” album - ‘sing everybody, Deutsche! Detsche!/Vaya con dios, amigos!’ This is my favorite album this month. We can discuss at sushi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home