Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Friday, August 10, 2007

nyc half marathon

Last Sunday was the NYC Half Marathon where 10,000 people ran 13.1 miles (around central park, then out through 7th avenue and around times square, then down 5 miles of the west side highway to battery park).

After Greg's awesome bachelor party weekend, which was white water rafting up in Saratoga Springs/Lake George area, getting very little sleep and driving a LOT, Jon and I managed to get back to NYC at around midnight Saturday night. WOke up at 5:45am and headed off to the start of the race.

I'd say we did pretty damn well for being exhausted, and having just spent 6 hours rafting the day before (we were pretty sore).

Jon: 1:48
Me: 1:51 (i think about the same time i did last year)

Here's a picture of me kicking ass at the end where I smoked a bunch of people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home