Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ah, do we remember this gem? I'm going through some of my photos to try to organize everything and I found this.

Me: right after getting two (TWO, not one) completely impacted wisdom teeth pulled out of my jaw on the bottom left hand side of my mouth. It was such a rare occurance (double impacted molars) that the 60 year old oral surgeon couldn't fill up one hand with the number of extractions he'd done like this one.

Zak: just after he got into a motorcycle accident and broke both of his wrists. he couldnt shave for a while.

So we were "the completely useless duo" or "handicapped heroes" or something like that when this photo was taken around May 2005.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home