Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oral B is OK in my book... I bought one of their electric toothbrushes a few months ago and just recently it started acting strange. Basically, when I take it off the charger, it turns on. Period. It doesn't know how to turn off unless it is back on the charger. It's the weirdest thing. Even smacking it on the sink doesn't turn it off.

This is how the previous one I had broke, but I just bought the replacement, thinking it was normal for it to die after a year.

This time I figured I'd see what I could get from the company. I called Oral B and said their shit broke. I barely had to say anything and the woman said she'd mail me a replacement. Way to go me!

A week goes by, and Fedex sends me a note saying to call a number about a package. They said the package wasn't packaged properly (I have no idea) and that they had to return it to the sender. So I called Oral B again (my breath was REALLY kicking at this point... j/k) and they apologized and said they'd throw in some brush heads as a goodwill gesture.

Today I received the package. A brand new electric toothbrush and a few heads. Go me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home