Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What a super productive day today...

First of all, I woke up at 12:30, checked my email, and these are the things that were waiting for me:

1- the director of a school in shenzhen is interested in my science teaching skills when i get over there. maddy had told me he was looking for teachers and it might be a good opportunity. sure enough, he was very interested in my travel plans.

2- a fellow j-school alum who works for forbes online threw me a video gig for this friday, interviewing the CEO of Federated Dep't stores about black friday. pay is great and this'll be my first gig for forbes which will hopefully lead to other cool stories.

3- the math dept head of a private school in nyc emailed me to see if i could substitute teach next week. i hadn't heard from this guy for a year and out of the blue he asks what my schedule is. i've basically never subbed, but i'm sure i'll be fine at it, and i'm sure it will be a good story.

-then I helped my cousin with his business school essays. i should charge people and do that for a living because...

-a few minutes later, my roommate IMd me and said he got into Columbia Business school!! un-f'ing believable! (i helped him quite a bit on his essays). he found out he got into NYU also about a week ago. i told him i should probably get a pat on the back as well.

- then i downloaded some episodes of "House of cosbys"... an animated show, 5 minutes in length, about a dude who clones bill cosby multiple times, and every 10th cosby has super powers. it's so absurd but actually kind of funny.

-then i tutored for a few hours


yeah, i had a kickass day today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home