Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Friday, January 05, 2007

My computer speakers and my roommate Paula's cell phone have a little love affair going.

Basically, my speakers start humming feedback, like a buzz or white noise interference, and then immediately after they go silent, Paula's cell phone goes off... it is the WEIRDEST thing and just started happening today (or that's what I noticed. )

And it gets more interesting. Seems the buzz that hums in the speakers is different for when it is a TEXT message and when it is an actual phone call. So bizarre.

This is nothing new. When Maddy was here, her cell phone would cause my speakers to do the same thing, except her phone would be right next to teh speakers. Paula's phone is at least 5 feet away and through a wall.

Oh yeah, and it's driving me nuts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home