Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Monday, January 08, 2007

I had a wonderful evening with my two cousins - Dave (son of one of my dad's 2 brothers) and Lani (daughter of my dad's sister). It was a little Novich reunion at a kosher Deli. We gossiped a little, talked about our parents a bit, and ate some delicious food (cole slaw, pickles, french fries, bbq ribs, burgers, pastrami, and an amazing chocolate cookie pie thing at the end). It was great to catch up and it turns out at least one person reads my blog in addition to my mom... Dave!

Interestingly Dave is also my Google nemesis... when searching for 'novich,' I get reams of articles he's written for the Journal News.

Here's a funny photo of Lani and me on the bus ride home

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home