Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Monday, January 08, 2007

If, for some reason, you read my blog but did not get an email for Sushi on Wednesday, here is the invite:

Hey all… it’s the final all-you-can-eat sushi night. Come and eat with me but don’t lay a hand on my tuna sashimi or I’ll smack you like when Qin Shi Huang put the smackdown on all the neighboring kingdoms in 221 BC and the Qin Dynasty unified China. Yeah, it’s like that. (I’ve been watching too many PBS specials on China…) The irony here is that the sushi place is owned not by Japanese people, but by Chinese people. Not sure if that constitutes irony, but whatever, I’m the emperor, I’ll do what I want. And if I want to build a big wall, then screw you, I’m building my wall.

*** let me know if you’ll be a part of my empire… IE if you are coming to sushi

All you can eat SUSHI ---
WEDNESDAY (1/10 this week) 7:30pm
@ Eastern Sushi (AKA Nihon Sushi) 2nd Ave btw 72/73rd st (West side of street)
$26 (incl tax + tip) and half price drinks/sake

Reminder:
Party this FRIDAY @ 10:30pm @ Kanvas (23rd/9th ave)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home