Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Got to LA today to hang with Pam (college housemate) and others... The weather is perfect and I even broke out my sunglasses. We checked out Santa Monica, a fun walker-friendly place, and drove past the beach. Again, we opted for mexican food because, as I explained before, there will be no mexicans in China so i better get my fill now. (I've also begun taking photos of all the food i eat on my trip -- maybe this is the OCD part of me but I feel like this might be entertaining later on...)

Pam lives with a few roommates and she had to go drop her friend off somewhere far away so I hung out with her roommate Dave. We headed off to hike the nearby Temescal Canyon which was a gorgeous 2 hr hike up a steep rocky and dusty path with a great view of West LA from the top. I made sure to take a sunset photo of myself looking awesome.

Flights: 2/2 (on time, no lost luggage) I'm impressed with American Airlines, they haven't sucked yet. Next flight will be with Pacific Air to Sydney in 2 days -- hopefully I'll have good luck with them and it won't be my own personal version of Lost.

Pam is now cooking dinner - a mushroom risotto -- I will take a photo. Things are good...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home