Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I forgot to mention... back in San Fran, Sarah and I spent Saturday sightseeing and doing touristy shit...
we went to the Fisherman's Wharf, had an In&Out Burger and then immediately the car was stuck in the midst of literally 20,000 pro-life protester parader idiots who took up the entire street and walked down with their signs. This was cute and kind of funny for maybe 15 minutes but as the parade of people continued to flow with no end in sight, it wore on us and got annoying because we wanted to drive out and see Golden Gate. Finally after about 2 hrs and a ton of idiots who all held signs reading bizarre things like "abortion hurts women" we got out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home