Jeff's Life

Stuff I do... I'm interesting, I swear.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Pam made an amazing risotto/garlic bread/cheese and crackers/salad dinner for all of us (her roommates and some friends she invited) last night. I neglected to take a picture of that.

Interestingly, her friend Reuben looks like the identical twin of my friend Tony from Hopkins. This probably bears very little interest for anyone reading this, but seriously, it's like meeting a good friend who you recognize completely, talks the same, smiles the same, wears glasses the same, laughs the same, except he has a different personality and a different name. It's wierd. I showed Reuben some photos of Tony online but I don't think he was as impressed with the comparison like I was.

Later on Pam drove me through Sunset Strip which seems like an exciting place. And we met up with Reuben at a bar in Beverly Hills and got some Red Stripes... good times.

Tonight i'll be meeting up with Mark (high school) and Adam (cousin I haven't seen in 5 years) and perhaps a few other stragglers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home